We spoke to Cam at Edmonton’s Barbecue Country for the top gifts for the Dad loves to barbecue.
Okay, so who doesn’t like a good BBQ? This Edmonton company specializes in everything grilled, from the king of all barbecues to cookbooks. Here are their easy-on-the-pocketbook barbecue gift suggestions:
(Clockwise from the top left corner):
- Broil King Beercan Chicken Roaster: moist, juicy chicken without the fuss of using a rotisserie.
- Cookina Grilling Sheet: a great, non-stick mat for your grill. No mess. No fuss. No burnt pieces to clean up.
- Grillpro BBQ handle light: it clips onto almost any handle and makes nighttime grilling much easier.
- Bourbon Soaked Wood Cubes: adds a Smokey flavour to your gas grill. It is already pre-soaked in Bourbon and ready to add a little kick to your meat.
- iGrill thermometer: a leave-in thermometer that monitors the internal temperature of the meat. It syncs via Bluetooth to your cell phone.